Error with the yarpdev module

Karinne Ramirez-Amaro
Dear iCubers,

   I have recently updated my yarp sources (git pull) and I am having
some problems with the yarpdev. I have enabled the following flags for
the compilation of yarp:

  CREATE_GUIS, set to ON
CREATE_LIB_MATH, set to ON
CREATE_SHARED_LIBRARY  set to ON
CREATE_OPTIONAL_CARRIERS, set to ON
CREATE_DEVICE_LIBRARY_MODULES set ON
ENABLE_yarpmod_opencv_grabber set to ON

The compilation seems to be fine, since no errors are displayed.
However, when I try to list the available devices, I have the following
error:

$ yarpdev --list

Here are devices listed for your system:
*** Error in `yarpdev': realloc(): invalid pointer: 0x00007ffbc376b840 ***
Aborted (core dumped)

Does anybody has any idea of how to solve this problem? BTW. yarpserver
and iCub_SIM work just fine!

Thanks and best regards,
Karinne

--
Dr.-Ing. Karinne Ramirez Amaro
Institute for Cognitive Systems

Address: Karlstr. 45, 2.OG. 80333 Munich, Germany
Room: 2008
Web page: http://web.ics.ei.tum.de/~karinne/Ramirez/index.html
email: [hidden email]
Telephone: +49-89-289-26791