Quantcast

[Feature request] Image partial copy

Stéphane Lallée
Hi !

I would like to copy a part of an image to another one, basically copy(src, dest, upperLeft, lowerRight). I know I can do this using opencv (using cvSetRoi() ) but I would like to remain free of this dependency.

I was looking in yarp::sig ImageCopy.cpp and I suppose it would be not to hard to implement given what is already in place, but I have to admit I'm too confused by the complexity of this code to do it myself.

Would it be possible for someone who knows this part of yarp to add this method at some point ?

Stéphane Lallée

Synthetic, Perceptive, Cognitive and Emotive Systems (SPECS)
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
COMMUNICATION-POBLENOU CAMPUS (LA NAU building)
Roc Boronat, 138. 08018 Barcelona

http://specs.upf.edu/