Getting joint limits

Matus Ko
Hi hackers,
I was trying to find if there is a way to get the limit for some iCub simulator joint. Something that would return the lower or upper limit of desired joint. Is there a way to do this or I need to remember this limits for each joint?

Re: Getting joint limits

pattacini
Hi Matus,

Would you mind to open an issue about that on our questions & answers system on github?
You can reach it here: https://github.com/robotology/QA/issues.

Basically, the problem can be solved by relying on the yarp::dev::IControlLimits interface. More on this as soon as the issue will be opened :)

Cheers,
Ugo

Re: Getting joint limits

Matus Ko