Quantcast

Icub Camera

Marijn Stollenga
Dear List,

We have recently updated our iCub, and want to get working with the
camera again; as of now they don't show up in the yarp ports.
Im looking all over the internet for documentation but can't find any,
how do I get started with this? What do I need to build and start?
Where is the up-to-date documentation located?

kind regards,
Marijn Stollenga
IDSIA, Lugano

Re: Icub Camera

Alberto Cardellino
Documentation is here:

http://wiki.icub.org/brain/group__icub__dragonfly2.html

If you still have problems post log errors.

Alberto