Linker Problem visual studio

Katrin Lohan-2
Dear all,

I have some trouble with linking yarp (2.3.20) on a 64 bit windows 7.
We are using visual studio 2013, to compile a piece of software where we want to add a function using yarp.

Also we have build the release version of yarp not the debug!!!

We also used the Runtime library (Multi-threaded (/MT)).

in visual studio we have added Addition includes and libraries for C/C++ and the linker:

ACE/include
libYARP_dev/include
libYARP_sig/include
libYARP_OS/include
libYARP_name/include
libYARP_math/include

\generated_include

The same for the libs.

I have attache the error we get, when only calling:
Network yarp

Please, if anyone has a nice idea let me know.
Best regards,
Katrin

linker error.PNG (28K) Download Attachment

Re: Linker Problem visual studio

Lorenzo Natale-2

Dear Katrin,

It looks like you are not linking the libraries or you are not linking the correct versions. Double check that you are adding all the libYARP*.lib in the project.

Another option would be to use cmake…

Lorenzo