Quantcast

No frame and unable to move in the Icub simulator

No frame and unable to move in the Icub simulator

Rene Meijering
Hello everybody,

I’m running Yarp and iCub on my mac (Yosemite 10.10.3). I have installed the software following the steps described on the iCub wiki.
Only the strange thing is that when i start the iCub simulator there is no frame around the simulator. The frame used for closing it, minimising and maximising.
Another problem is that i’m not able to move around in the space using the mouse or keyboard. So has someone encountered this problem before or does someone know how to fix it

Kind regards,
René Meijering

Master student Robotics and Mechatronics
University of Twente - the Netherlands

Re: No frame and unable to move in the Icub simulator

Konstantinos Theofilis
Hi,

yes, that problem has appeared a couple of years ago. It is a bit annoying but it doesn’t affect much the actual functionality of the simulator except the moving around in the space (and you can still move the window around).

Best,
Kostas Theofilis

> On Jun 8, 2015, at 11:23 PM, Rene Meijering <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello everybody,
>
> I’m running Yarp and iCub on my mac (Yosemite 10.10.3). I have installed the software following the steps described on the iCub wiki.
> Only the strange thing is that when i start the iCub simulator there is no frame around the simulator. The frame used for closing it, minimising and maximising.
> Another problem is that i’m not able to move around in the space using the mouse or keyboard. So has someone encountered this problem before or does someone know how to fix it
>
> Kind regards,
> René Meijering
>
> Master student Robotics and Mechatronics
> University of Twente - the Netherlands

Re: No frame and unable to move in the Icub simulator

Rene Meijering
Thanks for the quick reply
The functionality of the simulator is just fine and yes i’am able to move the window around. It’s a bit annoying indeed so that’s why i asked.
But if there isn’t an easy fix than i will just leave it like this.
Thanks again, now i know for sure it had nothing to do with my install

kind regards,
Rene Meijering