Problem testing new cfw002 boards

Falotico Egidio
Dear iCubers,
we just tested our new cfw002 boards unsuccessfully. In
attachmment you can find the output of the iCubInterface
and the dmesg commands.
Using the same setup with our old cfw002 board everything
is working fine.

Any help or suggestion is very appreciated.

Thanks,
Egidio

--
Egidio Falotico
Computer Scientist

The BioRobotics Institute
Polo Sant'Anna Valdera - Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
Viale Rinaldo Piaggio, 34 - 56025 - Pontedera (PI) - Italy

Phone: +39 050 883 457
e-mail: [hidden email]

dmesg.txt (81K) Download Attachment
interface.txt (10K) Download Attachment

Re: Problem testing new cfw002 boards

marco maggiali
Dear Egidio,

I think you need to use the attached bin for the board you have. Copy it in the /lib/firmware... on the pc104 (in two places). Then reboot the cfw and check the dmesg

cfw002_fw.bin (40K) Download Attachment

Re: Problem testing new cfw002 boards

Falotico Egidio
Dear Marco,
thanks for your help. We ran the iCubInterface
successfully using the new firmware.

Best,
Egidio