Problem when syncing iCub

Plinio Moreno
Hi all,

I was following the instructions on how to merge my own icub-main fork
with the master as:

https://help.github.com/articles/syncing-a-fork

But after writing

git fetch upstream

I got:

fatal: 'upstream' does not appear to be a git repository

The automatic tab completion just allow me to do

git fetch origin

How should I do the merging?

On the other hand, the same merge instructions from github help work
properly on my own yarp fork.

Best,

--
___________________