Random crash with iCub_SIM

Arturo Ribes-2
Dear all,

I am experiencing some random crash (I still haven't found the condition) when using iCub_SIM for some experiments I am performing.
They consist in series of reaching movements to arbitrary locations in front of the robot, all should be reachable. At some point, my iCub_SIM window crashes, giving the following error:

WARNING: the simulation is too slow to run in real-time, you should increase the timestep in ode_params.ini (current value: 35, suggested value: 46)
[xcb] Unknown request in queue while dequeuing
[xcb] Most likely this is a multi-threaded client and XInitThreads has not been called
[xcb] Aborting, sorry about that.
iCub_SIM: ../../src/xcb_io.c:179: dequeue_pending_request: Assertion `!xcb_xlib_unknown_req_in_deq' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

I also include the warning for you to know that I increased the timestep, in case it has something to do with it. What can be happening?

Many thanks in advance.

--
Arturo Ribes
PhD Student