Re: [SOLVED] YARP and Java, C# - SWIG multiple inheritance

Re: [SOLVED] YARP and Java, C# - SWIG multiple inheritance

Keresztfalvi, Laszlo
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your prompt reply. It was our fault, sorry.
We have successfully built and run yarp-2.3.22 stable release on Windows, both with Java and C# .
In a simple test setup Java and C# communicated via the native built YARP name server with each other without any problem.

Thanks again,
Laszlo

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Paul Fitzpatrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Laszlo,

Could you open an issue on the yarp repository about this?
   https://github.com/robotology/yarp/issues/new

What would be great is to give a specific example of something you would
like to do that is not currently possible.  Translating C++ multiple
inheritance into a language with single inheritance plus interfaces is
awkward and swig makes a good attempt but can need some help.  It can be
easy to fix specific problems, while solving the general problem is harder.

Best,
Paul