Re: (no subject)

Izzo Massimiliano
Thank you,
sorry for not having answerded before but last week I was sick, so I tried your solution today and it worked.
I managed to make the solution file to build it. In the end I obtained a list of .java files and the dynamic files inside the release directory.
But when I try to build the java classes, I am only able to compile the java classes that I create inside the ./generated_src subdirectory and not the classes that I copied from the ./src subdirectory.
So, classes like LoadYarp give me this kind of errors:

LoadYarp.java13: cannot access Network
bad class file: .\Network.class
class files contain wrong class: Yarp.Network

Did I make some mistake compiling the java classes?

Thank you in advance

Re: (no subject)

Stéphane Lallée
Hi Izzo,

Did you use the patch, or did you put the classes into a package ?
If you did so you need to modify the examples from src to tell that these classes are part of a package. (for example : yarp.Network instead of Network)

Good luck,
Stéphane

Izzo Massimiliano wrote:
> Hi Paul,
> I have to interface yarp with java so I tried to install and use SWIG, but I've experienced some problems.
> I followed the instructions written on the documentation, here:
> http://eris.liralab.it/viki/images/6/63/Yarp4Matlab.pdf
> and I installed swigwin (ver 1.3.37) and ran CMAKE on the yarp folder /example/swig, setting all the variables and options.
> So I got the V8 solution Project.sln, but when I trie to build it I got this error message:
> 'Swig source
> (1): Error: Macro 'SWIGOPT_OUTDIR' redefined,
> (1): Error: previous definition of 'SWIGOPT_OUTDIR'.
> Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Swig source" '
> Inside the solution it does appear to be a C++ source file named yarpJAVA_wrap.cxx but actually it doesn't exist inside the /example/swig directories root, so I don't know if the error is due to this missing file.
> Could you kindly give some help or suggestion? Have you experienced such kind of errors?
> Thank you in advance
>         Massimiliano Izzo

Stéphane Lallée

Stem Cell and Brain Research Institute