YARP docker virtual image available

Giovanni De Gasperis
Dear iCub-ists,

I just published a YARP docker image which allows to install a YARP server in a cloud computing environment based on docker application virtualization:

Beta testers are welcome to improve it.

Regards
Giovanni De Gasperis

Re: YARP docker virtual image available

pattacini

Hi Giovanni,

Thanks for contributing!

I’d keep track of this announcement also in our Q&A site: https://github.com/robotology/QA/issues.

You could post a new issue containing this email and I will attach the “announcement” label accordingly.

Ciao,

Ugo