YarpNode test fails

Konstantinos Theofilis
Hi list,

during make test, test #26 (NodeTest) takes forever (i.e. more than 5 minutes), at which point I just interrupt the tests. While, to my understanding, the Node is used mainly for YARP/ROS connectivity, the issue prohibits the rest of the tests to take place. On Debian stable and Jessie.

Best,
Kostas Theofilis

Re: YarpNode test fails

paulfitz
Administrator
Hi Kostas,

Very sorry about that!  Should be fixed now.  Thanks for reporting the
problem.

By the way: If you run the tests with "ctest", you can specify a
timeout, e.g.:
   ctest --timeout NN
It also has options for including or excluding specific tests.

Cheers,
Paul