Quantcast

citations to iCub platform, components and software

citations to iCub platform, components and software

Lorenzo Natale-2
Dear iCub users,
I noticed that sometimes there is confusion on the papers to cite when work on the iCub gets published. This is true especially for some of the iCub components (skin, fingertips, software libraries). We have prepared a page that lists all papers we believe are more appropriate for citing our  work, this page is linked in the manual and is available here:

http://wiki.icub.org/wiki/Citations

This is also a gentle reminder :) don't forget that we are researchers and we live on citations!

Thank you,
Lorenzo