contribute code for iCub

zhengjiajia@supcon.com
I want to ask a question. What shall I do to contribute code for iCub?

     致

礼!
                                                                                            郑佳佳
浙江中控科技集团
浙江国自机器人技术有限公司
地址:浙江省杭州市滨江区六和路309号中控科技园B区3楼(310053)
E-mail:[hidden email]
http://www.gzrobot.com/

Re: contribute code for iCub

Silvio Traversaro
Hi,
    most of the code development related to the iCub project is now hosted on GitHub.

The two main projects that host code related to iCub are:
  * yarp , the middleware used by the project: https://github.com/robotology/yarp
  * icub-main , hosting most of the icub-specific code: https://github.com/robotology/icub-main

For contributing new functionalities to the code, you can open a pull request against the
repositories that contains the code, where the maintainers will discuss the modification
you are proposing and eventually accept it.
For more information on this workflow, please check:
  https://guides.github.com/introduction/flow/index.html

 Silvio Traversaro

I want to ask a question. What shall I do to contribute code for iCub?

     致

礼!
                                                                                            郑佳佳
浙江中控科技集团