iCub Fine Arm Calibration

Anthony Morse
Hi,

I’m trying to do the fine arm calibration on iCub http://wiki.icub.org/wiki/ArmFineCalibration
I’ve worked out the new Zero Parameters for both left and right arms, using the spreadsheet, but I’m not sure where I put this information. Does anyone have an example of the iCubInterface config file I need to change and where to add the new zero parameters.

Thanks
Tony
[http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/images/email_footer.gif]<http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/worldclass>

Re: iCub Fine Arm Calibration

Lorenzo Jamone
Hi Tony ;)

You have an example of the file at the end of this http://wiki.icub.org/wiki/ControlBoard_configuration_file page.
In the config file, you should change the "[GENERAL] - Zeros " entry with the values you computed during the fine calibration (I guess...).

Try and check...

Ciao!
Lorenzo