Quantcast

iCub broken elbow tendon

Bengisu Eliş
Dear rc-hackers,

Hi all, I'm having some problems with our iCub.
We have broken one of the left arm elbow tendons. The video and photoes of
the broken part are attached to my mail.

I have some extra tendons here with different lengths
and end types (but with numbers of them).
But I'm not sure how to replace the new tendon and which tendon to use.
Any help would be really nice.
Thanks in advance.
Bengisu

left_elbow_front.jpg (283K) Download Attachment
left_elbow_front_close.jpg (283K) Download Attachment
left_elbow_back.jpg (1M) Download Attachment