iCub spare parts costs

Pramod Chandrashekhariah
Hi all,

This question is mainly for iCub team from IIT. We are into a project at
our lab for which we need to specify cost estimates for iCub spare parts
in the reports. This is a part of the grant proposal in which we need to
mention the costs that could incur by possible breaks of iCub's parts.
If any of you can reply to my email address separately and specify costs
of some crucial components that will be great. By the way, we have only
iCub head at our lab. So it should be easier to quote.
I was not sure whom to contact to have the above details. Hope it was ok
to send this email to robotcub-hackers community.

Thank you.
Best,
Pramod

Re: iCub spare parts costs

Stefano Saliceti
Hi Pramod,
As per your request, I'll contact you in a further mail.

Please note that this kind of issue (as well as the request for help in case of <hard> failure) can be reported to [hidden email]

Cheers
S.