Quantcast

iCubLisboa01 - skin error

Giovanni Saponaro-2
Hello,

When we start robotInterface, we get the following error related to
CAN Networks 8 and 9 (7 is ok). Our firmware is the latest - 2.10.14.

[ERROR]special traingle cfg:  1
yarp: created device <canBusSkin>. See C++ class CanBusSkin for documentation.
[WARNING]CanBusSkin id list contains more than one entry
-> devices will be merged.
yarp: created device <cfw2can>. See C++ class Cfw2Can for documentation.
[WARNING]Skin on can bus  8  uses new configuration version!!!
[WARNING]Skin on can bus  8  uses new configuration version!!!

[ERROR]special traingle cfg:  1
yarp: created device <canBusSkin>. See C++ class CanBusSkin for documentation.
[WARNING]CanBusSkin id list contains more than one entry
-> devices will be merged.
yarp: created device <cfw2can>. See C++ class Cfw2Can for documentation.
[WARNING]Skin on can bus  9  uses new configuration version!!!
yarp: created device <canBusSkin>. See C++ class CanBusSkin for documentation.

Full RI log attached.

Any suggestion?

Giovanni Saponaro
http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~gsaponaro/

log_skin14.txt (270K) Download Attachment

Re: iCubLisboa01 - skin error

Marco Randazzo
Dear Giovanni,
this issue was fixed few days ago (06/11) you can update icub-main at this message will disappear (actually this is not an error at all, just the tag is wrong: the message is indeed a debug print and not an error)
cheers,
MarcoR

On 12 November 2014 18:11, Marco Randazzo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear Giovanni,
> this issue was fixed few days ago (06/11) you can update icub-main at this message will disappear (actually this is not an error at all, just the tag is wrong: the message is indeed a debug print and not an error)
> cheers,
> MarcoR

Thank you Marco, that was it.

What about the following warnings? Should we change some
configuration, or just ignore them?

[WARNING]CanBusSkin id list contains more than one entry -> devices
will be merged.
[INFO]created device <cfw2can>. See C++ class Cfw2Can for documentation.
[WARNING]Skin on can bus  7  uses new configuration version!!!

Another (unrelated) issue. We observed these errors:

[ERROR]sharedcan [1] board 3 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 0
[ERROR]sharedcan [1] board 3 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 1
[ERROR]sharedcan [1] board 4 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 0
[ERROR]sharedcan [1] board 4 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 1
[ERROR]sharedcan [2] board 3 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 0
[ERROR]sharedcan [2] board 3 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 1
[ERROR]sharedcan [2] board 4 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 0
[ERROR]sharedcan [2] board 4 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 1

We power cycled everything, and we got similar messages but for
another CAN network:

[ERROR]sharedcan [5] board 6 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 0
[ERROR]sharedcan [5] board 6 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 1
[ERROR]sharedcan [6] board 7 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 0
[ERROR]sharedcan [6] board 7 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 1
[ERROR]sharedcan [6] board 8 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 0
[ERROR]sharedcan [6] board 8 FAULT OVERLOAD AXIS 1

Any suggestion? Fresh RI logs attached.

Giovanni Saponaro
http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~gsaponaro/

141113_robotInterface.txt (249K) Download Attachment
141113_robotInterface2.txt (248K) Download Attachment