iCubSimulator

Katrin Lohan-2
Hello all,
I am currently using the iCub Simulator, and I created over the /icubSim/world port with the command:
world mk sbox 5 5 0.3 0 0 1 1 0 0 0
a box which should be black according to my understanding but it is red.

 when afterwards I use the command:
world col sbox 1 0 0 0
it changes to black.
Is this a misunderstanding or should it be the same color?
All the best Katrin

Re: iCubSimulator

Vadim Tikhanoff-2
Katrin,

It is actually a misunderstanding from your part as the parameters for the object creation are:

(documentation) http://wiki.icub.org/wiki/Simulator_README#Object_Creation:

world mk sbox (three params for size) (three params for pos) (three params for colour)

your command would therefore draw a red box since:
world mk sbox  5 5 0.3    0 0 1    1 0 0   0  (The last value is actually optional, and is there in order to remove any collision of the created object with the iCub)

Ciao

Vadim