Quantcast

icub support

Lorenzo Natale-2
Dear all,
This is to advertise the fact that we have (experimentally) created a repository inside robotology for logging support requests:

https://github.com/robotology/icub-support/issues

The idea is to use issues to keep track of requests and replies. Notice that we will use labels to link the issue with its relative platform.

Cheers,
Lorenzo

--
Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia