icubInterface

Khoramshahi Mahdi

Hi hackers,

We recently received our iCub after a maintenance form IIT.

We noticed that the ubuntu and the iCub codes on the laptop are updated, and there is a new procedure to run the robot.

It seem that we need to run "robotInterface" instead of "icubInterface", but it is not working. A log is attached.

​Do you we still need to run the cluster?

We are looking forward to your help.

Best,

Mahdi

icubLausanne_log.txt (8K) Download Attachment

Re: icubInterface

julijenv
Hi Mahdi,
First of all, sorry for not having answered you before but some kind of troubles here in Genova.
Anyway I have totell you that your message cant reach me as easy as before also because we moved to a new way to get in touch with icub members when you run into troubles thx to the github platform.
please create a new issue on this link:\

AFAI can see your log is way too short to investigate correctly the reason of the non funzionning.
Could you please launch
robotInterface &> log.txt
and send me this log.txt

In the worst case scenario we are always available on skype, add us as contact:
icub.support

C U

Ing. Jenvrin Julien aka iCub Doctor
Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia
iCub Facility
Via Morego, 30
16163 Genova
Tel.  : 01071781453
e-mail:
julien.jenvrin@...
www.iit.it

P Please consider the environment before printing this email

Re: icubInterface

Khoramshahi Mahdi

Hi Julien,

Thanks for your help.

The log file that you asked for is attached.​

Best,

Mahdi

We recently received our iCub after a maintenance form IIT.

We noticed that the ubuntu and the iCub codes on the laptop are updated, and there is a new procedure to run the robot.

It seem that we need to run "robotInterface" instead of "icubInterface", but it is not working. A log is attached.

​Do you we still need to run the cluster?

We are looking forward to your help.

Best,

Mahdi

log.txt (409K) Download Attachment