new compile tests for ubuntu

Lorenzo Natale-2
Hi everybody,
for RobotCub users, we have set up a new machine that performs automatic
compile tests on Ubuntu (just RobotCub sw not YARP).

It is available at:
http://eris.liralab.it/iCub/dox/html/compile_status.html

we are also planning to to the same with the new Debian release (lenny),
but it will take another couple of days to set up the scripts.

Notice that these are just compilation tests, and not runtime.

Best,
Lorenzo

--
Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia