some small errors in the documentation

Frank Förster
Hello,

I'm currently trying to port the egoSphere module to our
local robot until the iCub arrives.

I encountered the following errors in the documentation
of related modules, that someone with write access to
the iCub repository and the website could correct to keep
both in sync.

Nothing serious, I just thought I'd tell the community.

<iCubRoot>/scripts/example/att0_camCalibConf.bat
vs.

Comments in the former script are contradictory to the notes on the website.
".. .The module configuration is loaded from a file specified by the --file option. .."
If I understand this module correctly, the file specified with the '--file' switch is
not loaded but created by the module in order to be used with the camCalib module.
It's not an input but an output file.
The comments were evidently copied from and valid for att1_camCalib.bat

<iCubRoot>/scripts/example/att3_egoSphere.bat
The comments are for the ones for ../att1_camCalib.bat

A start script iCub/scripts/startChicaEyeCalibration.batis mentioned, that doesn't exist
in the repository. I guess it was replaced by iCub/scripts/example/att0_camCalibConf.bat

A start script iCub/scripts/startChicaRightEye.bat is mentioned, that doesn't exist in the
repository. I guess it was replaced by iCub/scripts/example/att1_camCalib.bat

Cheers

Frank

Re: some small errors in the documentation

Lorenzo Natale
Dear Frank,
thank you for the feedback.

This documentation is clearly outdated (for example we no longer store
scripts for starting modules in the /scripts directory).

Jonas, could you please fix it whenever you have time? Thanks!

Lorenzo

Lorenzo Natale, PhD Researcher
LIRA-Lab, DIST, University of Genoa
http://nat.liralab.it